MACS Waterjet operates three high-pressure machines which deliver precision cuts on parts, components, and finished items ranging from 1/2 inch in diameter up to 8' X 12'. We can work with virtually any materials including steel, stainless, aluminum, lead, titanium, inconel, phenolic, plastic, rubber, foam, wood, marble, granite and glass.
- Industrial: Plates, flanges, gussets, sprockets, brackets, etc.
- Specialty Tools: Sockets, wrenches, spanners
- Signs: Restaurants, businesses, neighborhoods, etc.
- Artwork and Novelty: Logo cutouts, bottle openers, oyster knives
- No Heat Affected Area: Prevents material compromise and hardening that occur with other methods.
- Enviro-Friendly Process: Generates no gases or expended heat common with cutting alternatives.
- 5 Axis Dardi Machine - traverses a 6'x10' cutting table. The five axis configuration enables it to cut bevels, tapers and lofted or swept surfaces. It is capable fo cutting materials up to five inches in thickness.
- 3 Axis Ward Machine - is an 8'x12' cuttong envelope and can cut up to 11 inches thick! It rests on a 8'x13' table and can make a single part up to 8'x12' or 8' in diameter. The ward machine can cut almost any 2 dimensional shapre. With two cutting heads, it can produce duplicate parts simultaneously, cutting lead times in half!