K Machine offers a wide range of mobile on-site machining services for power plants and heavy-industry customers. Our Field Machining Superintendents are experienced professionals who are highly familiar with large steam turbine and high-pressure valve outage work. A partial list of our services includes: line boring, stud removal, flange re-facing, horizontal joint repair, portable machine shops and lathes with capacity up to 200 tons. We service large power generation utility customers throughout the United States.
Highly Experienced in the Following Industries:
- Power Generation (Fossil-Fired, Nuclear, Waste-To-Energy, Hydro)
- Oil & Gas Production (Refineries)
- Pulp & Paper (Saw Mills & Paper Mills)
- Highly Experienced Machinists & Superintendents
- Portable Machine Shops
- Boring Bars: Up to 12' diameter swing and extending 21'+
- Portable Lathes with CNC Controls (Capacity to 200 Tons / 12' Diameter)
- Flange Facers Up to 10' Diameter
- Custom Designed Drilling & Boring Machines
- Portable Milling Machines
- Grinding & Lapping Machines
- Over 300 Custom-Designed Pieces of Portable Field Machining Eq.